Reliance Jio Phone will be available for pre-booking starting August 24 and the company has started beta testing the device. Jio Phone is aimed to convert 500 million existing feature phone users into 4G subscribers.
1. RIL has said that the Jio Phone will have an ‘effective price of Rs 0’ offer. Under this offer, interested customers will be able to buy the phone by paying a refundable security deposit of Rs 1500. He said that the Rs 1500 is only a security deposit, only to “avoid any potential misuse of data” This amount will be refunded after a period of 3 years.Customers can get a full-refund of the security deposit of Rs 1,500 by returning the used Jio Phone after 36 months.
2. The RIL Chairman has said that the Jio Phone has been made in India by Indian engineers and the company expects that 5 million Jio Phone units will be available every week for customers.
3. The highlight of this phone is the 4G Volte, it has a voice command interface, and comes pre-loaded with Jio’s apps loaded on it. Users can speak to the phone as well with voice commands.
4. Jio Phone users will have to pay just Rs 153 a month, including the cost of the phone. There will be a weekly plan of Rs 54 and a two-day plan of Rs 24 with all the same features. However, there is a fair usage policy of 512MB per day for every user. Furthermore, Jio Phone buyers can recharge with Rs 309 pack for extra data.
5. The phone will also offer an innovative cable link to television to help users view content on a big screen at home. They says users can watch 3-4 hours of videos daily before exhausting the high-speed data limit.
Jio 4G phone is very cheap in terms of its price and tariff plans as compared to other networks of today. So if you are planning to pre-book or buy this phone keep this things in mind. Also Share this with other peoples you know who should buy this phone.
If you know some other things, want to add then comment below.
Download our App and be the first one to read our fresh content. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for latest stories. Send us your best stories, We will love to share that on our blog. हिंदी में पढ़ें