Miss North Dakota, Cara Mund a 23 year old beautiful girl has been crowned Miss America 2018 on Sunday in Atlantic City. Last year it was named to Miss Savvy Shields. 51 women had participated in the game but as you know the rule that only one can be the winner and this year, it was Cara Mund, from North Dakota. Cara Mund topped in 51 contestants to win the crowd in the New Jersey seaside resort, where most of the 97 Miss Americas have been selected. She was selected through a series of swimsuit and talent contests, speeches and 2 rounds of interviews by judges.
The first runner up was Miss Missouri Jennifer Davis; the second runner up was Miss new jersey Kaitlyn Schoeffel; third runner up was Miss District of Columbia Briana Kinsey and fourth runner up was Miss Texas Margana Wood.
Let’s Check out Some Fast Fact about Her:
- Cara Mund competed in Miss North Dakota 2016 as Miss Oil Country, and was the first runner-up. She returned to the competition the following year as Miss Northern Lights 2017, and was crowned Miss North Dakota 2017
- Cara Mund is a Dance Champion. She has been dancing since 1996. She was trained for four summers with the Radio City Rockettes. For Miss America beauty competition she has performed Jazz Dance to “The way you make me feel” which was choreographed by herself.
- She is interested in politics. She has worked with U.S. Senate and also has a dream of becoming the first female governor of North Dakota.
- Cara has founded North Dakota’s Annual Make-A-Wish Fashion Show at the age of 14. In 10 years, Cara has brightened 23 Wish Kids’ lives and raised over $78,500 for Make-A-Wish. In 2011, President Barack Obama recognized Cara’s charitable efforts.
- Talking about her education Cara Mund is Ivy League Honor student graduated from Brown University. She wanted to attend law school and obtain a Juris Doctorate, But right now she is Miss America 2018.
What do you think of the winner Cara Mund? Let me know in the comment box. Like? Share It.
Download our App and be the first one to read our fresh content. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for latest stories. Send us your best stories, We will love to share that on our blog. हिंदी में पढ़ें