These life lessons of Albert Einstein will motivate you so much that you will be surprised
Defender of humanity and freedom, Einstein has inspired generations. He was a scientist, but also a master of motivation.
A compilation of 10 motivating Einstein phrases:
1. Simplicity"Everything must be reduced to its maximum simplicity, but no more"
Why complicate things when they can be much simpler? The point is that we deal with our affairs, but without leading them to worry. Taking care of our affairs is not the same as worrying about our affairs.
2. Success and failure"The only sure way to avoid making mistakes is not to have new ideas"
We do not know what life will hold for us, but constancy is fundamental. You must continue to strive even in the worst moments because failure does not exist until one stops trying.
3. Creativity“Creativity is contagious, pass it on”
You never know who you can inspire or who will inspire you. Therefore, we should not be afraid to create ideas, projects, or whatever! They will create a domino effect that will reach everyone. Let's spread!
4. Live in the present
"I never think about the future, it comes pretty soon"
We can only be sure of this moment, of what is happening now. You are solely responsible for changing this precise moment if you do not like it or enjoy it if you are satisfied. You are the owner of your moment, and your moment, always, must be now.
5. Imagination“Imagination is more important than knowledge. The knowledge is limited. Imagination surrounds the world ”
Everything that has been invented was once imagined, and everything that will be invented must be imagined. Imagination is key to life, it allows us to dream, get excited, find that pinch of salt that we sometimes need in our life.
6. Fight for your dreams“Only those who try the absurd can achieve the impossible”
7. PowerDo not let anyone sink you. If it seems ridiculous to others and you decide to take the risk, you have already achieved something impossible, since when you look beyond others without being afraid of anything, you have overcome the greatest obstacle of all.
"We are architects of our own destiny"Everything you have done, do and will directly influence how your life will be set up, so think about where you want to go, and start walking your path .
8. Be an example“Setting an example is not the main way to influence others; it's the only way"
Don't complain about something you know you can change. Teach by example and be true to your principles. Thus, when you look back you will feel satisfied with what you did and how you influenced others.
9. Will"There is a driving force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will"
Without will there is no change, and without change there is no improvement. Do not forget. If you want to change something, the most important thing you need is the desire to do it.
10. Constancy“Among the difficulties the opportunity hides”
source : euroresidentes.com
Download our App and be the first one to read our fresh content. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for latest stories. Send us your best stories, We will love to share that on our blog. हिंदी में पढ़ें